A summary of our Managed Portfolio Service
- Intelligent Money was established in 2002 and is an FCA Authorised and Regulated investment management company running c. £2bn of asset.
- We are always here to provide advisers with in-depth information and support to assist you with providing ongoing solutions for your clients’.
- Our portfolios have consistently out-performed their benchmarks through active asset allocation.
- We offer 5 fully managed portfolios with fixed risk/reward levels and 2 fully managed portfolios with adjusted risk/reward levels that are automatically managed down for a future income or withdrawal.
- There are no platform fees, saving your clients’ further costs.
- You can switch clients’ between portfolios at any time at no charge.
- Our total annual cost is just 0.87% a year (with a a one off 1.5% initial transaction fee to process contributions). There are no other fees whatsoever.
- The minimum investment criteria is £100,000 (subject to certain exceptions – please call us).
We are able to manage asset allocation models and investment funds, together with all ongoing monitoring and readjustment in line with market conditions whilst giving you the certainty of knowing that your clients’ total annual fees are never greater than 0.87% (plus your adviser charge).If this resonates with you then find out more by calling us on 0115 94 84 200 or clicking the links above and below. We welcome working with new advisers and always strive to be flexible in order to fit within your individual client’s circumstances and requirements.
In addition to our Managed Portfolio Service we also offer a range of SIPPs and a pension that provide open architecture to access third party external investment providers (please click on the SIPP tab for further information on these wrappers), together with an Automatic Enrolment qualifying workplace pension scheme and a non-advised Direct Offer proposition for financial advisers to offer to appropriate clients’ (further details on these can be found under the OTHER SERVICES tab)