Following the Government lockdown announcement, we will be closing our offices this evening, Monday the 23rd March 2020.
We will continue to ensure that all pension, ISA and GIA withdrawals will be paid to clients on time and all online applications and instructions will remain automatically processed during this period. So, in this respect, business will continue as usual.
Our loyal team will remain on the payroll whilst they are temporarily unable to work, whilst certain key members will remain on hand remotely to ensure that no client is adversely affected (though this may naturally impact on response times).
Please also note that our main office building has also been shut down (we are located within a national museum) and we are therefore not currently able to receive any post as normal.
We thank you in advance for your understanding during this difficult time and for all enquires during this period please contact the most relevant email address as listed below:
- email@example.com – Private client queries and assistance
- firstname.lastname@example.org – General adviser assistance
- email@example.com – Benefits queries new or pending
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Payment and investment queries
- email@example.com – contribution queries and assistance
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Complaints
- email@example.com – Generic enquiries
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Quote requests
- email@example.com – IT and website queries
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Managed Direct queries